D’Addario PW-SO-10 10 foot Speakon Speaker Cable CUSTOM SERIES SPEAKER CABLE
D’Addario Custom Series Speaker Cables feature gold-plated connectors for superior signal flow and corrosion resistance. The cables utilize ultra-fine, stranded, premium quality 14AWG copper conductors for maximum signal transfer and flexibility. Encapsulated and impenetrable soldering points with double-molded strain relief provide maximum durability and worry-free reliability. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable. Available in 1/4-inch and “Twist Connector” plugs.
- Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Two layers of shielding provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- 1/4-inch plugs for standard amps and cabinets and Twist Connector plugs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Why is one end of my cable marked as shielded?
This is a method utilized in certain Custom Series Cables to create a single path to ground for any interference. The cable end marked “shield” should always be plugged into the sound-source destination.