Rode Wireless Go Compact Wireless Mic System
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Wireless GO Specifications ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION Transmission type2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile SystemAcoustic PrinciplePre-polarised pressure transducerPolar PatternOmnidirectionalEquivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain21.8dB (A-Weighted)Frequency Range50Hz – 20kHzExternal Mic Input20Hz – 20kHzMaximum Output Level+3dBuMaximum SPL100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)Dynamic Range100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)Power RequirementsInbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USBBattery LifeUp to 7 hoursAnalog Inputs3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)Analog Outputs3.5mm TRS (receiver)Computer ConnectivityUSB (firmware update)OS Requirements(For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and aboveLatency
MECHANICAL SPECIFICATION Form FactorClip-on packWeight (g)TX: 31 RX: 31Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5
RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5Included Accessories2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable